Google
 
Web My blog,Art's journey!

Monday, January 02, 2006

New Year ;)


Happy New Year 2006

Lately I have been feeling that time flies. It's already a new year! I feel very old and fat ( ha ha). I spent my New Year's eve at Doha, a friend of mine, since he was going to go to BYU Hawaii. I really am happy for him. We counted down in the car. It was cool watching fireworks on the express way ready to send him to the airport and go to church on New Year. When I got to the church I got so tired that I fell on the ground and didn't' bother to stand up. I made it through though.

When I came back home all I could think about was the MICHIGAN TEST! Boy, it's nest week. I am not ready. To tell you the truth, I want to pass and now I am scared that I am not going to make it. Surprisingly all people that I talked with said that I would pass it and I feel the pressure because of that. Don't get me wrong I feel really thankful and grateful for their confidence toward me but what if I don't pass the test?

Sometimes I wonder if the Michigan Test really test the effectiveness of ones English skill. I mean I have seen so many people passed the test but when it comes to communication they didn't even know how to speak English. Not that I am good at English, far from it but I guess I try to find a reason to something that is hard for me to do. Ha ha. But in the other hand some of the part of the Michigan Test does approve one's knowledge of English. Those who speak English well can be sure they will pass at least 90% of the grammar section. But the vocabulary part is just ridiculous. Some of the vocab is just silly to be the part of the test like ambrosia. OK, I need to stop complaining before you permanently stop reading my blog. Well... at least you have discovered the other side of me. Ha ha. Drop me a line if you can. Thanks for taking time reading.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

เข้ามาใช้google เลยมาcommentซักหน่อย อิ ๆ เพ็กว่าพี่พูดถูกนะที่บอกว่าบางคนสอบได้แต่พูดอังกฤษยังไม่ค่อยได้เลยอ่ะ เพราะเพ็กก็คิดว่าเพ็กอยู่ในสถานการณ์นั้นนะ มันแย่จิงๆนะ คิดๆแล้วก็กลัว อยากพูดอังกฤษเป็นเหมือนกัน ก็ได้แบบงูๆปลาๆน่ะ เหอ ๆ ไม่รู้จาไปฝึกที่ไหนดี ไปเรียนก็งั้นๆกลับบ้านมาก็ภาคไทยต่อ พอไปเรียนถึงเป็นภาคอังกฤษ แล้วก็ไม่ใช่ว่าจะได้พูดไรมากมายด้วย เซ็งเลย แห่ะ ๆ บ่นเยอะแระไปดีฝ่า เดี๋ยวพี่อาร์ตเซ็ง

5:56 PM GMT+7  
Blogger Art said...

ขอบคุณมากครับสำหรับ comment แล้วก็ที่อุตส่าห์เสียเวลาอ่าน อืม พี่ก็ว่างั้นแหละครับ คือพี่แค่ไม่เข้าใจเท่านั้นเอง ว่ามันจะวัดอะไร แต่พอคิดไปคิดก็เข้าใจว่าเค้าคงอยากจะวัดความรู้เราด้าน ความเข้าใจ และการอ่าน ไม่ใช่การนำไปใช้ในการพูด เพราะเวลาสอบติดไปแล้ว เค้าก็ให้เราสอบใหม่อีกทีที่มหาลัยเพื่อเข้าเรียน ESL ต่อ ฝึกพูด อ่าน เขียน

6:02 PM GMT+7  
Blogger Ben said...

พูดถูกนะ การสอบแบบนี้ไม่ค่อยได้สอบทักษะจริงๆ แต่มันจะสอบสิ่งที่สอบได้ง่าย (เช่นคำศัพท์) เพราะฉะนั้นจะต้องเรียนทักษะพิเศษ ทักษะสอบ มันไม่เหมือนกับทักษะการใช้ภาษา (เสียดายเน๊าะ ที่มันไม่ค่อยตรงกันเท่าไร) คิดว่าเขาต้องทำอย่างนี้เพราะว่ามีหลายๆๆๆ คนที่อยากสอบ ถ้าเขาสอบแบบมีประโยชน์จริงๆ ก็จะใช้เวลาที่เขาไม่มี สักวันมั้ อย่างไรก็ตามอย่าให้ความคิดเรื่องทักษะภาษาอังกฤษของคุณอยู่ที่ผลจาก Michigan Test นะ มันไม่ค่อยเกี่ยวกันเท่าไร

9:41 PM GMT+7  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha!!! Ben ชักจะเก่งมากไปแล้วนะ ยังไม่ลืมภาษาไทยอีกเรอะ คิดถึงทุเรียนละซี


ซ.ปิ่นแก้ว

7:46 PM GMT+7  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

พี่เมคิดว่าข้อสอบมันก็คือข้อสอบนั่นแหละจะวัดเราอย่างไงก็ตามแต่สุดท้ายนะมันอยู่ที่เราว่าเรามองตัวเราอย่างไรถ้าเราเชื่อในตัวเราเชื่อว่าเราทำเต็มที่แล้วก็พอไม่ต้องห่วงว่าเขาจะวัดอะไรเรา อย่างคำศัพท์ที่ว่ามันดู
งี่เง่า ยากจังวุ้ย จะออกมาถามเพื่อ.... ถ้าเราคิดอย่างนี้มันก็ทำให้เราคิดติดลบแล้วใช่ป่ะ สมองของเราก็จะปฏิเสธที่จะจำมันด้วย หรืออาจจำ 2 วินาทีก็สลายไปในอากาศ ให้เชื่อเถอะว่าเราได้รับโอกาส 2ปีที่ผ่านมาที่จะเรียนรู้ ทุกอย่างมันก็อยู่ในตัวอาร์ทนั่นแหละ
แค่เอามันออกมา พี่เม พี่มีนเองยังเชื่อเลยว่าอาร์ททำได้ และตัวอาร์ทเองหล่ะ???

5:03 PM GMT+7  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Medical Billing Software
Medical Billing Software