Google
 
Web My blog,Art's journey!

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

FRIENDS


FRIENDS

I have been very lucky to have so many great friends in my life. I can't imagine my life without friends. I always say that my life is rich because I have so many wonderful friends from every part of the world. Therefore I am going to be a better friend to everyone that I know. One thing I believe is that God put us here on earth to bless others and to fufil each other's role by our own and unique personalities. The influence of friends is so great. The Savior, before he was crucified, referred to his apostles as his "friends".

Friends last forver.

"And that same sociality which exists among us here will exist among us there, only it will be coupled with eternal glory, which glory we do not enjoy." - D&C 130:2

I love you all my friends. Thank you for being a part of my life.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

แหม วันนี้เขียนซึ้งดีจังนะคะ
จาก...คนแอบใช้Google

5:32 PM GMT+7  
Blogger Art said...

ขอบคุณครับ :)

7:12 PM GMT+7  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for that post, I believe it to be true to... :) Thanks for your friendship too -KC

12:22 PM GMT+7  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are my best friend too next from your Dad Art.I am glad to have you are in my life.

Love you so much,

Mom

7:39 PM GMT+7  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Medical Billing Software
Medical Billing Software