Google
 
Web My blog,Art's journey!

Thursday, January 12, 2006

So long


I know it has been a while since my last post but boy the word "busy" does exist. I thought I would be very busy only on my mission, ha ha. That's not true at all, obviously. But many things has come and gone. Oh, I took the Michigan Test. Man, it was soooo hard. I am not excited for the result. I better know about it not. But it was fun though. I was laughing during the test, not because it's easy of course. The other examinees must have thought that I thought the test was too easy.

By the way, I saw the Chronicles of Narnia and I thought it was really good. Do you guys agree with me? I can't help but compare the movie to Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. I don't know which one is the better one. I like of like Narnia especailly the religous aspect of it though. But Harry Potter has that too but may be not as much. So, yea, it was really enjoyable to me. I was thinking about buy the soundtrack but then it doesnt' have the instrumental score that I'd like to listen. You know what I mean? So, I didn't buy it. Plus, it's kind of expensive and I need to save up some money for school. I think I am going to BYU Hawaii in spring but that's not final though. At least, for the test part I have nothing to worry about. Why? Umm.... You could ask me via email. But I don't think I should write it here.

The Lord has blessed me so much that sometimes I feel too much. :) Can you believe that? Neither can I! Now, I know what it means in the scriptures when it says that the Lord will pour out his blessings that there will be no room for us to receive them if we are faithful. One thing I really believe in is Tithing. The Lord truly takes care of you when you put your trust in him and show him your faith through tithing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Medical Billing Software
Medical Billing Software