Google
 
Web My blog,Art's journey!

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Art Returns


So here I am, back to the beautiful city of San Francisco. I arrived S.F. on Monday 11th. of December. Then I stayed with a family in Danville for a few days. Oh boys, I got a wicked jet lag for at least four days. I thought I wouldn't be able to make it this far. It's so bad. It was really cool. Because I got to go to the Egyptian musuem in San Jose. Too bad I didn't take a lot of pictures because my memory card was errow.


After staying in Danville, I moved to Redwood City which was the area where I served my mission for about nine months all together (or more). And it sure was good to be able to see people I worked with a year and a half ago. I enjoyed it a lot. I was able to visit a couple of families there and I went to church and met some more. I did have a great time. The weather was so nice. Before I came to the States I was allergic to my own sweat. I know , that's so aweful... after I found out I would be able to come back to SF area for sure I was like ... YESSSSSS!!! It's a little cold but what do you expect right? It's the winter time.


And on Sunday, My friends and I were able to record Christmas music at the EA Studeo (or studio?) It's so cool! It took us a little over good 5 hours to finish the recording. Time flew though! I didn't even realize that it took us that long in that recording room. Thanks Dave Swenson for an amazing talent. He is my all-time favorite sound guy. So that was good.


And now I am at my good friend's house, Keith, right in San Francisco. Just got here today. It's so nice. I missed San Francisco way bad and now I am back. Keith took me to this nice Italian resturant which I don't remember the name anymore but the food was so good.


So, that's the update of my life guys. It's not that interesting but I enjoy it a lot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Medical Billing Software
Medical Billing Software