Google
 
Web My blog,Art's journey!

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Busy but Happy

Man I have been really bad at up-dating this blog. I need to do better, I know. I hope you all don't get too bored about my blog though. I was looking up the definition of the blog and then tons of definition came up but most of them came up as “online –journal” so I was like ummmm then I am going to write my journal here but obviously not like real real journal but … my thoughts. Anyhow, like I have said earlier I have been really busy. Here is my schedule:

Monday & Wednesday : Serve at the mission office

Tuesday & Thursday : Teach piano & English

Friday : Serve at the ERS

Saturday : Teach English all day

Sunday : Go to church

See! I am really busy and I am not saying this just to show off but if you want to make an appointment with me just check my schedule! J I don’t know if you heard about my educational goal. I think I am going to BYU Hawaii in Fall Semester. I am not 100% though. I will add some more pictures for you to enjoy.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

งานเยอะจังนะคะ อิอิ อย่าเพิ่งเหนื่อยหล่ะ

9:15 PM GMT+7  
Blogger Art said...

ขอบคุณครับ ไม่เหนื่อยเกินไปหรอกครับผม ดีกว่าไม่มีอะไรทำ รู้สึกว่าชีวิตมีคุณค่าขึ้นเยอะเลยเวลางานยุ่ง

12:44 AM GMT+7  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Art,
What to do ? I am very busy with sleeping ? 55555555555

MOM

8:12 PM GMT+7  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Medical Billing Software
Medical Billing Software