Google
 
Web My blog,Art's journey!

Saturday, January 28, 2006

I passed the Michigan Test


Guys! Guess what I passed the Michigan Test with the score of 86! I still can't believe myself. Well.... yesterday President Suchat, Thailand CES Director called me up and told me that I passed the test. I am so happy. Well... more surprised I guess because I thought I couldn't do it, really! I didn't even want to bother to see the score just because I believed that I failed. I was having some ice-cream with Elder Lebaron and his fellow SYS missionaries, it was his birthday. We made a surprise for him at Swensens. It was so cool. We has such a great time.

So, I think I am going to BYU Hawaii in August, Fall semester. That's good because I will be able to save up some money for the school. The Lord has blessed my so greatly that I have no room to receive them anymore. Man! miracles occur all the time, sometimes in the way we may not expect.

Last Thursday, I went to the moves to teach the returning missionaries the career workshop. The more I teach about it , the more I realize that it's just like the missionary work. I think all that we have learn and will learn is true and we can use those principles in our everyday lives. The truth is something that benefitual wherever and whenever you are. That's why we first need to seek after the truth, the eternal truth because it will lead us to be successful in this life and the life to come.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Art,

I know you can do it and you did.

Love,

Mom

12:28 PM GMT+7  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Medical Billing Software
Medical Billing Software